Saturday, August 1, 2009

An introduction


I am Kay

A person living

in a place

with a broken heart

on this earth

blue and green

that pretty colored rock

I'm the girl

who likes guys

scared to kiss one

blushes at the cute ones

i just wanna hug him

they really send me into shock

Kay's the girl

who rocks [HIS]world

he's obama and i'm his michelle

He sends me texts and constantlyquestions

when we'll be together

feignin to make "us" real

I really did like him

at one point

but he really pissed me off.
he showed up drunk

at a private affair

in search of me and then

i cut our connection off

I actually did like him

and that's no lie

i thought maybe

we could make it work

but if you expect me to just be a cuddy buddy

rightoff the back

i know ur a jerk

But lemme tell you...

We were cool

she was my best friend

there thru thick and thin...

but when we broke up...

she told me he was no good

and she was smilin bright within
i was tight but

i'm cool

cuZ its over now

she gave him head and

he left

but i knew that shit would happen somehow

Its a new me

same person

same shit different day

but that's life

now i could care less

what happens next

fuck the past

cuz i'm the chick

he wants to lick

the one who's face is in tha mix

who he pictures on hers

when he's tappin that ass
But overall i've matured

I see life from a different perspective

live life to the fullest

time waits 4 no one

so I do away with the clock...

Hi.

I am kay

A person

living in a place

with a broken heart

on this earth

blue and green

that pretty colored rock.

0 comments: